Senior Android Software Engineer
As a Senior Android Software Engineer, you will help continue to build out the Hava Platform within Customer and Driver apps for Android.
- Work in sync with UX, Design & Product Management teams to deliver cohesive and timely developments.
- Develop top-notch applications in complex, multi-threaded environments.
- Develop automated tests and maintain code quality.
- Track, diagnose, and repair application errors, performance issues, and deployment issues.
- Develop high-performing applications with a clean, minimalist aesthetic within the Hava Brand.
- Work through JIRA and move teams forward with agile methodologies.
- Experience in multi-threaded environments.
- Experience and mastery of Android development.
- Experience with unit testing, Android emulation, and cloud automated testing tools.
- Mastery of Java & Object-Oriented programming and design.
- Proven track record for meeting targets & deliverables independently and as part of a group effort.
HOW TO APPLY
Please answer the following questions and send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Senior Android Software Engineer.
- How many years Android development experience do you have?
- Do you have an app that you made in the play store? If so, link please.
- Are you experienced with automated testing using emulation?
- Where did you hear about this job posting?